Redemption codes for weapons sets are not redeemable until players have obtained a non-starter weapon within the game.
- If you encounter any error messages when redeeming your code, we recommend ensuring that have looted at least one piece of non-starter equipment during gameplay.
- You can check your equipment by opening your Character Sheet and navigating to the Equip menu.
- Your character's starting equipment is identified by the character's class, followed by the base name of the equipment (such as Ranger's Bracers or Barbarian's Chestguard, etc.).
- If you do not have any other equipment in your inventory, we recommend playing at least one Act of Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance and looting equipment from chests during gameplay.
- After returning to Kelvin’s Cairn from battle, be sure to open the Rewards Chest to claim your loot.
- You may attempt to redeem your code again and let us know if you continue to have any issues.
Once you have redeemed the DLC weapon skins and have another weapon equipped, visit the Merchant in Kelvin’s Cairn to apply the weapon skins.
Note: DLC weapon skins are currently only available as a preorder bonus to those having pre-purchased the Standard Edition (for the Beholder Weapon Set) or Digital Deluxe Edition (for the Beholder Weapon Set and the Lich Weapon Set) of Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance.